Our mission is to enable lab owners to continue to succeed in this digital printing world in which we live. We believe that professional labs provide a valuable service to our industry and to our memories that we cherish and would like to save for decades to come. We believe we can do that by creating end user applications with advanced capabilities and intuitive, refined user interfaces for the studios. While at the same time providing advanced automated lab workflow tools to enable the professional lab, retail lab or large chain stores to produce high quality prints.
- SoftWorks Systems was founded in February of 1992.
- Headquarters is located in Jamesville, NY.
- The ROES System was released in February of 2003.
- We currently have ROES Labs located in:
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Japan, China, England, Ireland, Scotland, Denmark, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Current labs using ROES is 216 and counting.
- Current photographers and consumers using ROES is over 52,000 worldwide and counting.
- 99% renewal rate for ROES labs still in the photographic industry.